Making a Safer World Through Accuracy and Precision
Who We are:
Celebrating 50 years in business this year! San Jose, California based Mountz Inc. provides torque tool solutions and metric fasteners to a variety of industries like aerospace, automotive, electronics, energy, medical, packaging and more. Using our products makes a safer world through accuracy and precision.
Since 1965, Mountz Inc. has proven its in-depth knowledge of torque and fastening solutions by consistently developing, producing, marketing and servicing highly sophisticated, cutting-edge tools. Mountz Inc., known to industry as the nation's premier torque tool specialist, is an ISO 9001 registered and ISO 17025 accredited company. Learn more about Mountz:
In both 2014 & 2015, Mountz, Inc. was recognized as one of the Top Workplaces by the Bay Area News Group and also awarded as one of the Most Engaging Employers by Wonderlic, the leading provider of employee and student assessment products. BE A PART OF OUR TEAM!
Mountz Selected Top Workplace in 2014 & 2015 by Bay Area News Group
Mountz was selected for second consecutive year, as one of The Bay Area News Group's Top Workplaces. The Bay Area News Group ranked Mountz, Inc. as one of the top small businesses to work for in the Bay Area on its 2014 & 2015 lists. The list of Bay Area Top Workplaces were published in Bay Area News Group publications-including the San Jose Mercury News, the Santa Cruz Sentinel, the Oakland Tribune, and the Contra Costa Times.
"Our highly motivated, team oriented employees is the reason we were selected for this prestigious award honoring Silicon Valley's top workplaces," said Brad Mountz, President & CEO. "Silicon Valley companies are some of the most creative and engaged employers in the world. To be part of the Top 100 for two years reinforces our belief that people are the company." Continue Reading>
Mountz Receives Wonderlic Leadership Award
Mountz, Inc. earns award from the Wonderlic Leadership Invitational 2013. Wonderlic, the nation's leading publisher of employment assessments and student admissions tests, recently announced the "Most Engaging" Leaders and Employers in the Wonderlic Leadership Invitational.
The purpose of the Invitational was to help organizations evaluate the quality of their leadership team. A leader is more than a job title or position of authority. Excellent leaders create an environment where others want to follow by inspiring others to internalize organizational goals and values, apply extraordinary effort, and achieve results above and beyond expectations. Wonderlic recently announced that Mountz Inc. is one of the top ten organizations. Continue Reading>
Job Opening: Digital Marketing Coordinator (USA - San Jose, CA)
Overview: Currently, there is an opening for a Digital Marketing Coordinator based in our San Jose, CA headquarters. The successful candidate must have a positive attitude, analytical skills, the ability to listen, follow through on tasks and complete projects in a timely manner. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will report to the marketing manager and assist the marketing department with SEO, SEM & PPC campaigns, target market campaigns, market research, data mining and other special projects, while interacting with and coordinating work efforts with other department employees. The ideal candidate should work well in a group environment and have the ability to complete tasks autonomously. He or she must be knowledgeable with and be proficient with Google Analytics, Google Adwords and basic web design.
The employee reports to the Marketing Manager.
Job Summary (Essential duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to):
1) Market research and analysis projects, such as: site and demographic studies, one-to-one reporting/analytics, and various data reporting requests. Analytical thinker with ability to look through data and find trends for sales and marketing enhancement.
2) Assist in competitive intelligence
3) Assist in database support for tracking and analyzing marketing performance
4) Conducting customer outreach. Building comprehensive customer profiles for product use evaluation
5) Help develop and implement strategies for SEO, adwords and other word choices. Manage and improve organic search performance and goal-setting. Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines including Google, Bing & Yahoo.
6) Collect, analyze, and report on customer engagement and best practices.
7) Assist, coordinate, and execute marketing campaigns across multiple delivery channels.
8) Help write content for marketing campaigns.
9) Assist with Social Media & tracking program.
10) Assist E-newsletter campaigns and drip campaigns.
11) Define Key digital analytics and measurement for each brand.
12) Conduct competitive analysis program.
What awaits YOU:
For consideration, please email resumes in Microsoft Word or text format to mail to:email@example.com