Making a Safer World Through Accuracy and Precision
Who We are:
Celebrating 50 years in business this year! San Jose, California based Mountz Inc. provides torque tool solutions and metric fasteners to a variety of industries like aerospace, automotive, electronics, energy, medical, packaging and more. Using our products makes a safer world through accuracy and precision.
Since 1965, Mountz Inc. has proven its in-depth knowledge of torque and fastening solutions by consistently developing, producing, marketing and servicing highly sophisticated, cutting-edge tools. Mountz Inc., known to industry as the nation's premier torque tool specialist, is an ISO 9001 registered and ISO 17025 accredited company. Learn more about Mountz:
In 2014, Mountz, Inc. was recognized as one of the Top Workplaces by the Bay Area News Group and also awarded as one of the Most Engaging Employers by Wonderlic, the leading provider of employee and student assessment products. BE A PART OF OUR TEAM!
Mountz Named One of the Top Workplaces in 2014 by Bay Area News Group
The Bay Area News Group ranked Mountz, Inc. as one of the top small businesses to work for in the Bay Area on its 2014 list. The list of Bay Area Top Workplaces were published in Bay Area News Group publications-including the San Jose Mercury News, the Santa Cruz Sentinel, the Oakland Tribune, and the Contra Costa Times-on Sunday, June 15, and is available online.
"Our selection is a testament to the mindset of all Mountz people, who focus their attention on cherishing the customer, continuous improvement and being visible role models in our community," said Brad Mountz, President & CEO of Mountz, Inc. "We congratulate all selected and feel honored to be mentioned alongside so many well managed, people centric organizations." Continue Reading>
Mountz Receives Wonderlic Leadership Award
Mountz, Inc. earns award from the Wonderlic Leadership Invitational 2013. Wonderlic, the nation's leading publisher of employment assessments and student admissions tests, recently announced the "Most Engaging" Leaders and Employers in the Wonderlic Leadership Invitational.
The purpose of the Invitational was to help organizations evaluate the quality of their leadership team. A leader is more than a job title or position of authority. Excellent leaders create an environment where others want to follow by inspiring others to internalize organizational goals and values, apply extraordinary effort, and achieve results above and beyond expectations. Wonderlic recently announced that Mountz Inc. is one of the top ten organizations. Continue Reading>
Job Opening: Technical Support Specialists (USA - San Jose, CA)
Overview: Currently, there is an opening for a Technical Support Specialist based in our San Jose, CA headquarters. We are seeking a self-driven individual who is committed to quality and accuracy and have a passion for providing excellent customer service. You want to work hard in a team environment and be challenged. You have a customer-centric mentality and always willing to go the extra mile to meet /exceed the customer's needs.
You are being recruited to make up a BEST IN CLASS team that will dominate the industry with its high quality, innovative products.
Job Profile: The position reports to the Customer Service Manager.
Job Summary (Essential duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to):
1) Handles incoming calls and inquiries from customers and field sales personnel related primarily, but not exclusively to product support and applications, quotation assistance, order placement, order expediting and price and delivery.
2) Provides product recommendations, sales lead fulfillment and follow-up for prospects and customers located within the assigned territories, and as otherwise directed by the customer service manager.
3) Provides in-depth troubleshooting support by phone, e-mail correspondence or site visits, as deemed appropriate, for products such as measuring equipment, controller and arm positioning systems.
4) Provides technical assistance and recommends solutions to ensure our products interface with customers' equipment. This includes handling technical requests related to Programmable Logic Controller programming, Pneumatic Logics, Industrial Sensor programming and configuration, electronic diagrams and software communications protocols.
5) Conducts or coordinates technical product trainings to customers and internal staff in regards to installation procedures, proper usage and operation, product applications, maintenance requirements and other technical aspects of the products or product lines.
6) Performs post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems and/or requests were adequately resolved.
7) Assists with the investigation of customer complaints regarding quality, tolerances, specifications, and delivered condition of products as may be necessary.
8) Provides administrative support for field sales personnel.
9) Performs assigned responsibilities in conformance to ISO procedures and supports the organization in meeting quality objectives.
What awaits YOU:
For consideration, please email resumes in Microsoft Word or text format to firstname.lastname@example.org