Making a Safer World Through Accuracy and Precision
Who We are:
Celebrating 50 years in business this year! San Jose, California based Mountz Inc. provides torque tool solutions and metric fasteners to a variety of industries like aerospace, automotive, electronics, energy, medical, packaging and more. Using our products makes a safer world through accuracy and precision.
Since 1965, Mountz Inc. has proven its in-depth knowledge of torque and fastening solutions by consistently developing, producing, marketing and servicing highly sophisticated, cutting-edge tools. Mountz Inc., known to industry as the nation's premier torque tool specialist, is an ISO 9001 registered and ISO 17025 accredited company. Learn more about Mountz:
In both 2014 & 2015, Mountz, Inc. was recognized as one of the Top Workplaces by the Bay Area News Group and also awarded as one of the Most Engaging Employers by Wonderlic, the leading provider of employee and student assessment products. BE A PART OF OUR TEAM!
Mountz Selected Top Workplace in 2014 & 2015 by Bay Area News Group
Mountz was selected for second consecutive year, as one of The Bay Area News Group's Top Workplaces. The Bay Area News Group ranked Mountz, Inc. as one of the top small businesses to work for in the Bay Area on its 2014 & 2015 lists. The list of Bay Area Top Workplaces were published in Bay Area News Group publications-including the San Jose Mercury News, the Santa Cruz Sentinel, the Oakland Tribune, and the Contra Costa Times.
"Our highly motivated, team oriented employees is the reason we were selected for this prestigious award honoring Silicon Valley's top workplaces," said Brad Mountz, President & CEO. "Silicon Valley companies are some of the most creative and engaged employers in the world. To be part of the Top 100 for two years reinforces our belief that people are the company." Continue Reading>
Mountz Receives Wonderlic Leadership Award
Mountz, Inc. earns award from the Wonderlic Leadership Invitational 2013. Wonderlic, the nation's leading publisher of employment assessments and student admissions tests, recently announced the "Most Engaging" Leaders and Employers in the Wonderlic Leadership Invitational.
The purpose of the Invitational was to help organizations evaluate the quality of their leadership team. A leader is more than a job title or position of authority. Excellent leaders create an environment where others want to follow by inspiring others to internalize organizational goals and values, apply extraordinary effort, and achieve results above and beyond expectations. Wonderlic recently announced that Mountz Inc. is one of the top ten organizations. Continue Reading>
Job Opening: Stockroom Clerk / Quality Inspector (USA - San Jose, CA)
Overview: Currently, there is an opening for a Stockroom Clerk / Quality Inspector based in our San Jose, CA headquarters. We are seeking a hard-working, meticulous,self-driven individual who is committed to quality and accuracy. You have a keen eye and a penchant for order and organization. You want to work hard in a team environment and be challenged.
The successful candidate will be a part of our Manufacturing Team and will play a critical role in the
Job Profile: The position reports to the Production Supervisor and will be based in our San Jose, CA headquarters. Employee will be performing quality assurance inspection of components and finished products according to controlled engineering prints and pre-established quality checklists, and organizes stockroom for Manufacturing inventory.
Job Summary (Essential duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to):
1) Conducting incoming quality inspection of Manufacturing components to controlled engineering prints; initiates Nonconforming Product Reports (NMR), as required.
2) Conducting final quality inspection of manufacturing assemblies to engineering prints and final quality checklists; initiates Nonconforming Product Reports (NMR), as required.
3) Creating and expediting purchase orders for components and specialized or custom services.
4) Records receipt of components and acknowledgement of services into the system and4)
5) Prints work order kit lists and kits work orders to stage manufacturing floor.
6) Stages and schedules work orders placed on manufacturing floor.
7) Processes work orders to transfer or reclassify in-process inventory/sub-assemblies into finished good inventory.
8) Conducts regular cycle counts to ensure accuracy of inventory level; responsible for proper storage and handling of materials and components; responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and organized Manufacturing stock room.
9) Participates in material disposition and action plans from Nonconforming Material Report, as required.
10) Conducts all listed tasks/responsibilities keeping always in mind the Manufacturing and Materials Department Objectives and the continual improvement of Mountz's Quality Management System.
What awaits YOU:
For consideration, please email resumes in Microsoft Word or text format to email@example.com