AURA (Auto Reversing Run Down Adapters)
The AURA auto reversing run down adapters are designed to provide consistent and reliable torque readings for use with power driven torque control tools. The AURA reduces the impact and irregular peaks that cause poor repeatability. The run down adapter is mounted in-line between the tool drive and transducer.
- Ideal for testing and recording the results of power tools with a torque analyzer or sensor. Not recommended for pulse tools.
- Operates in clockwise direction only. Once the tool shuts off, the AURA automatically unwinds for the next run down. Eliminates the need to back it out.
- Designed to provide consistent and reliable torque readings for use with power driven torque control tools.
- Adapter is mounted in-line between tool drive and transducer.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Includes two springs to cover the torque range 1 - 50 lbf.in
|Model||Item #||Torque Ranges
|AURA||063292||1 - 25 lbf.in||25 - 50 lbf.in||17mm Hex||1/4" F/Sq.|
|AURA||063293||1 - 25 lbf.in||25 - 50 lbf.in||1/4" M/Sq.||1/4" F/Sq.|