EZ-TorQ II Torque Analyzer
EZ-TorQ digital torque tester features a built-in transducer. The easy-to-use torque analyzer is ideal for all small hand tools & non-impacting power tools. The small size and portability of the torque tester makes it ideal for checking torque tools on production floor daily or weekly to ensure the tools aren't falling out of calibration.
Accuracy ± 0.5% of reading from 20% to 100%
|Verify Torque Tools Aren't Falling Out of Calibration with Torque Tester|
- Torque Tester is recommended for hand screwdrivers, most wrenches and power tools*
- Selection of two operating modes: (Track, Peak and First Peak)
- Seven units of torque measurements: (ozf.in, lbf.in, lbf.ft, cN.m, N.m, kgf.m, kgf.cm).
- Features built-in Quick Test operation.
- Includes PC Windows based software program: Mountz EZ-TorQ II Interface Program - to conduct Quick Tool Tests, Data Logging and Sensor Calibration.
- “Flash" memory allows upgrades to be done by the user in the field & internet through the RS-232 port.
- Easy to use Menu Structure.
- Six-digit display.
- Ability to download readings to PC via RS-232 or via USB
- Real time output via RS-232
- High Capacity Li-Ion Batteries for long life.
- The unit will store a total of up to 150 data points.
- Real time graph of torque vs. time using associated PC Windows software.
- Features Go / No Go LEDs that illuminate when high or low tolerance setting is achieved or out of tolerance
- Two low-pass filter settings (130, 150 and 500 Hz)
|Model||Item #||lbf.in||cN.m||kgf.cm||Drive Size||Weight|
|EZ-TorQ II 10i||070800||1 - 10||11.3 - 113||1.2 - 11.5||17mm Female/Hex*||4.5 lbs.|
|EZ-TorQ II 50i||070801||5 - 50||56.5 - 565||5.8 - 57.6||17mm Female/Hex*||4.5 lbs.|
|EZ-TorQ II 100i||070802||10 - 100||113 -1130||11.5 - 115||17mm Female/Hex*||4.5 lbs.|
|EZ-TorQ II 150i||070803||15 - 150||169.5 - 1695||17.3 - 173||17mm Female/Hex*||4.5 lbs.|
Each tester model includes a 1/4" Female/Hex Square Drive Adapter and a Spring Run Down Adapter for testing power tools.
*Tester - Not for use in testing Impact or Pulse type tools.
Certified: Supplied with NIST-Traceable Certification of Calibration
- 1/4 F/Hex Sq. Dr. Adapter - 17mm Hex (for EZ-TorQ)
- Square Dr. Adapter (1/4 Sq. Dr x 1/4 Hex x 2" Oal)
- Spring Run Down Adapter
- Socket Head Power Bit 5mm x 49mm for EZ-TorQ 10i
- Socket Head Power Bit 6mm x 49mm, for EZ-TorQ 50i,100i & 150i models
- RS232 Cable Adapter (6P6C)
- Serial to USB Adapter
- Universal Charger (100-240 VAC & 10 VDC)
Data Sheet, Manual & Drawing
EZ-TorQ II (models prior to serial # EZ1108001)
|770300||Universal Charger for EZ-TorQ II|
|770055||Universal Charger for EZ-TorQ|
|603107||Battery Pack for EZ-TorQ II models|
|708003||Battery Pack for EZ-TorQ models|
|773064||RS-232 Cable for EZ-TorQ II models|
|773855||RS-232 Cable for EZ-TorQ models|
|600727||1/4" Fem/Hex Square Dr Adapter|
|Information||Spring Run Down Adapter|
|Information||AURA (Auto Reversing Run Down Adapter)|
|773069||Serial to USB Adapter|
|120143||Square Dr. Adapter (1/4 Sq. Dr x 1/4 Hex x 2" Oal)|