Making a Safer World Through Accuracy and Precision
E-DRIV BFA-Series Brushless Robotic Electric Screwdriver
Designed for robotic and automated applications, the electric screwdrivers feature a high performance brushless motor design that provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers. The durable robotic screwdrivers deliver reliability and precision torque. Ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved. The torque tools are ESD certified, ensuring less than 1 Ohm at the bit tip. ESD management in power tools ensures product quality, cost savings and a reduction in overall ESD failures. Manufacturing engineers involved with microelectronic products are aware of the importance of controlling Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) failures.
- Various models that range from 0.9 - 10.4 lbf.in
- Robotic style electric screwdriver for automated and fixtured applications.
- Drivers include a front mounting flange.
- High performance brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers.
- Designed for high production environments. Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously.
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect driver from damage or malfunction. Features a LED display that signals the tool status for the operator to view.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- Requires STC40-FA transformer (power supply).
- All models are ESD designed and prevent the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- Ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Forward and reverse direction by switch. Start and stop output signals.
|Model||Driver Type||Item #||lbf.in||cN.m||
|BFA060 ESD||Remote Start||145841||0.9 - 5.2||9.8 - 58.8||700 -1600||9"||1/4 F/Hex|
|BFA080 ESD||Remote Start||145842||0.9 - 6.9||9.8 - 78.4||450- 1000||9"||1/4 F/Hex|
|BFA120 ESD||Remote Start||145843||1.7 - 10.4||19.6 - 117.6||300 - 700||9"||1/4 F/Hex|
|Note! For Grip Diameter & Flange Dimensions.
Requires a Transformer (power supply).