E-DRIV LF-Series Brushless Electric Screwdriver
The LF-Series is an economical brushless screwdriver. The durable power tool features a Swiss Maxon brushless motor, which reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers. The electric screwdriver is ESD certified, ensuring less than 1 Ohm at the bit tip. ESD management in power tools ensures product quality, cost savings and a reduction in overall ESD failures. Manufacturing engineers involved with microelectronic products are aware of the importance of controlling Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) failures. Lapses in preventing the occurrence of electrostatic discharge can affect production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
|Benefits of an Economical Brushless Screwdriver|
- Various models that range from 0.8 - 15.6 lbf.in
- High performance Swiss Maxon brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers. comfort.
- Designed for high production environments. Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously.
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect driver from damage or malfunction. Features a LED display that signals the tool status for the operator to view.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter. (Save 20% on Scout)
- Requires a transformer (power supply).
- All models are ESD designed and prevent the occurrence of electro static discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
|Model||Driver Type||Item #||lbf.in||cN.m||RPM||Drive Size||Wt.|
|LF060-A ESD||Lever Start||145897||0.8 - 5.2||3 - 58.8||1550||1/4 F/Hex||15.5 oz.|
|LF060P-A ESD||Push-to-Start||145898||0.8 - 5.2||3 - 58.8||1550||1/4 F/Hex||15.5 oz.|
|LF080-A ESD||Lever Start||145891||1.7 - 6.9||19.6 - 78.4||1250||1/4 F/Hex||15.5 oz.|
|LF080P-A ESD||Push-to-Start||145892||1.7 - 6.9||19.6 - 78.4||1250||1/4 F/Hex||15.5 oz.|
|LF120-A ESD||Lever Start||145893||2.6 - 10.4||29.4 - 117.6||1000||1/4 F/Hex||15.5 oz.|
|LF120P-A ESD||Push-to-Start||145894||2.6 - 10.4||29.4 - 117.6||1000||1/4 F/Hex||15.5 oz.|
|LF180-A ESD||Lever Start||145895||3.5 - 15.6||39.3 - 176.6||700||1/4 F/Hex||15.5 oz.|
|LF180P-A ESD||Push-to-Start||145896||3.5 - 15.6||39.3 - 176.6||700||1/4 F/Hex||15.5 oz.|
|Note! For Grip Diameter.
Requires a Transformer (power supply).
Torque Cover Protects the LF-Series from incidental or operator tampering of torque setting.
(For LF-Series models only)