Making a Safer World Through Accuracy and Precision
E-DRIV HF-Series Brushless Electric Screwdriver
The brushless electric torque screwdriver is built for precision torque control. The electric screwdriver ensures quality and reduces overall assembly failures. These durable power tools feature a Swiss Maxon brushless motor design, which reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers. With almost no expendable parts and simple design, the brushless screwdriver life cycle is extended and maintains a clean working environment. The screwdriver requires less maintenance and part replacement and provides consistently reliable performance. Using a quality brushless electric screwdriver makes a safer world through accuracy and precision.
- Various models that range from 17.4 - 87 lbf.in
- High performance Swiss Maxon brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers. comfort.
- Designed for high production environments. Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously.
- Adjustable RPM setting on the tool. A selectable Soft Start mode from 0.2-0.6 seconds.
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect driver from damage or malfunction. Features a LED display that signals the tool status for the operator to view.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- Requires a HTC35 transformer (power supply).
- All models are ESD designed and prevent the occurrence of electro static discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
|Model||Driver Type||Item #||lbf.in||cN.m||RPM
|HF50N-A ESD||Lever Start||145925||17.4 - 43.4||196.2 - 490.5||600-1050||1/4 F/Hex||M4-M6.0|
|HF50NP-A ESD||Push-to-Start||145926||17.4 - 43.4||196.2 - 490.5||600-1050||1/4 F/Hex||M4-M6.0|
|HF100N-A ESD||Lever Start||145927||34.7 - 87||392.4 - 981||150-550||1/4 F/Hex||M4-M10.0|
|Note! For Grip Diameter.
Requires a Transformer (power supply).
Torque Cover Protects the HF-Series from incidental or operator tampering of torque setting.
(For HF-Series models)