Making a Safer World Through Accuracy and Precision
Vacuum adapters kits can be mounted on an electric screwdriver. The screwdriver is fitted with a suction head that holds the screw on the bit, enabling the operator to pick it up with the tool itself. This is an effective, time saving device that works with most fasteners.
Vacuum Adapter Kits
- Mounts easily to BF, BL, CL, EF, K, SS, A, ESD and VZ-Series drivers.
- Accepts different size screws and various length fasteners.
- Allows quick-change set-up at a low cost.
- Mounts with threaded torque nut. The driver remains externally adjustable while allowing semi-automatic pickup of non-ferrous fasteners.
- Plug driver into vacuum supply or chose the Vacuum Ejector.
- Mouthpiece and bit purchased separately.
|Item #||Fits Driver Models|
|144319||A4500, A5000, CL3000, CL4000, SS3000, SS4000*|
|144322||A6500, CL6000, CL6500, CL7000, SS6500, SS7000*|
|144356||VB1510, VB1820, VB3012, VB4504, VZ1820, VZ3012, VZ4506|
|145612||BF060, BF080, BF120, EF080, EF120, EF180|
|145653||BF035, BF045, EF035, EF040. EF055|
|061012||K250, K350, K450|
* ESD models available upon request.
Note! - Download the Mountz vacuum system request form and submit with your request.
(Sold Separately from the Vacuum Adapter Kit)
Standard mouthpieces are manufactured of stainless steel, unless specified. The following items are required for Mountz to design a mouthpiece to fit your application.
1. Electric screwdriver model.
EJECT-TORR (Vacuum Ejector)