TorqueLab® LTT-Series Torque Tester
As an advanced torque controlling, monitoring and documentation solution, LTT-Series torque analyzer enables operators and engineers to ensure product quality, safety and reliability promptly in a variety of manufacturing environments. The LTT torque tester features the new EZ-Plug & Play technology, which is an auto-recognition system with Mountz torque sensors. The LTT torque analyzer is designed for torque calibration, joint testing, auditing or for force and load measurement or verification of load cells.
Accuracy ± 0.5% of reading from 20% to 100%
|Torque Tester Used for Torque Caibration & Torque Measurement|
- Recommended for all hand screwdrivers, wrenches or power tools.
- Provides “EZ-Plug & Play” with Mountz Torque Sensors. Features “ARCII” technology, an instant auto-recognition system of the transducer connected to the LTT.
- Features a built-in transducer and can connect to an external torque sensor
- Selection of six operating modes: (Track, Peak, First Peak, Audit, Spindle Audit and Torque + Angle).
- Seven units of torque measurements: (ozf.in, lbf.in, lbf.ft, cN.m, N.m, kgf.m, kgf.cm). Two units of force measurements: (lbf and kN)
- Features built-in Tool Tests operation.
- Stores a total of 5000 data points.
- Real Time Clock for time stamping of readings. USB interface to download readings to PC.
- Real time graph of torque vs. time using associated PC Windows software.
- Features Go / No Go LEDs that illuminate when high or low setting is achieved
|Model||Item #||American||S.I.||kgf.cm||Drive Size||Weight|
|LTT10i||068400||1 - 10 lbf.in||11.3 - 113 cN.m||1.2 - 11.5 kgf.cm||1/4 F/Sq||8 lbs.|
|LTT25i||068401||2 - 25 lbf.in||28.25 - 282.5 cN.m||2.9 - 28.8 kgf.cm||1/4 F/Sq||8 lbs.|
|LTT50i||068402||5 -50 lbf.in||56.5 - 565 cN.m||5.8 - 57.6 kgf.cm||1/4 F/Sq||8 lbs.|
|LTT100i||068403||10 - 100 lbf.in||113 - 1130 cN.m||11.5 - 115 kgf.cm||1/4 F/Sq||8 lbs.|
|LTT250i||068404||25 - 250 lbf.in||282.5 - 2825 cN.m||28.8 - 288 kgf.cm||1/4 F/Sq||8 lbs.|
|LTT50F||068405||5 - 50 lbf.ft||6.8 - 67.8 N.m||0.7 - 6.9 kgf.m||3/8 F/Sq||8 lbs.|
|LTT100F||068406||10 - 100 lbf.ft||13.56 - 135.6 N.m||1.4 - 13.8 kgf.m||1/2 F/Sq||8 lbs.|
|LTT250F||068407||25 - 250 lbf.ft||33.9 - 339 N.m||3.5 - 34.5 kgf.m||1/2 F/Sq||8 lbs.|
Certified: Supplied with NIST-Traceable Certification of Calibration
- Easy to use menu structure, a six-digit display and connect to an external transducer.
- High Capacity Li-Ion Batteries for long life (30 hrs with standard transducers and 16 hrs with brushless rotary).
- Can connect to most mv/v transducers and can store calibration data for up to 50 non smart torque & force sensors.
- The 5VDC capability allows unit to be used with a Brushless Rotary Transducer for testing pulse tools and high RPM tools.
- Torque and Angle data is displayed simultaneously when used with Torque and Angle transducers, up to 8000 RPM for angle measurement.
- Display Accuracy is better than +/- 0.0625 of reading.
- Five low-pass filter selections (3000, 2000, 1500, 500 and 200 Hz).
- “Flash" memory allows upgrades to be done by the user in the field & internet through the USB port.
Includes three PC Windows based software programs:
- Mountz Torque Meter Interface Program - for sensor calibrations, meter calibration and tool tests.
- Torque Meter Bootloader - for updating the LTT operating systems.
- "Excel Add-In" - for Real-Time data collection into an Excel spreadsheet. It also provides statistics calculations.