MMTB Miniature Break-Over Wrench
The MMTB is miniature preset production torque wrench with a fixed head. The versatile wrench is available with different head configuration options, like open, box, flare, hex key and ratchet head. MMTB models are design to have one permanent head style attached to it. When the MMTB torque wrench achieves torque, the head breaks-over preventing the operator from overtorquing the fastener.
Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed the accuracy and repeatability requirements of ISO 6789:2003 (+/- 6% of setting).
- "Breaks-over" when preset torque is reached eliminating overtorquing.
- The break-over mechanism minimizes shock to assemblies.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Torque Ranges from 1 ozf.in to 80 ozf.in.
- One-way operation standard.
- Bi-directional break and available upon request.
- Small with lightweight aluminum handle
(3/8" dia. x approx.- 3 1/2" overall length).
There are two torque range models available:
2. Specify head:
3. Specify size:
OE (Open End) Sizes 7/32” to 3/4”
(additional sizes and special heads available)