ATB5i Adjustable Break-Over Wrench
Item #: 020629
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Certificate — $35.00
Time Interval is required
10 - 45 lbf.in
Graduation Scale (American):
The ATB is adjustable torque wrench suitable for a variety of applications across multiple industries from aviation maintenance to general repair tasks. The wrench has the ability to change head configurations like open end, box, flare or a ratchet head. At the set torque, the handle moves through an angle of 20° before resetting.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Adjustable torque wrench that breaks over upon reaching preset torque and resets automatically.
- Easy-to-read single scale models protected by a display window. Graduation collar on the torque handle.
- Extenally adjustable tool that offers different setting options for applications that require more than one torque value.
- The "positive" locking system securely prevents incidental torque adjustment.
- Compact and well balanced. Ideal for use in restricted areas.
- Interchangeable Heads for all models are available.