BF060 ESD Plus Brushless Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 145886
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $35.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
BF060 ESD Plus
0.9 - 5.2 lbf.in
9.8 - 58.8 cN.m
1.5 - 6 kgf.cm
The BF-Series standard plus models feature a selectable Double Hit Mode for soft joint applications and a selectable Soft Start mode. Engineered for high-volume manufacturing applications, the brushless motor design ensures durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs associated with brush-type electric screwdrivers. The BF power tool is ESD certified, providing less than 1 Ohm at the bit tip. ESD management assures product quality, cost savings, and a reduction in overall ESD failures. Manufacturing engineers involved with microelectronic products are aware of the importance of controlling Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) failures. Lapses in preventing the occurrence of electrostatic discharge can affect production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation, and profitability.
- A selectable Double Hit Mode for soft joint applications.
- A selectable Soft Start mode (from 0.2-0.6 seconds).
- High-performance Swiss Maxon brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers.
- Designed for high production environments. Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously.
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protects the driver from damage or malfunction. Features a LED display that signals the tool status for the operator to view.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Requires STC40 transformer (power supply).
- All models are ESD designed and prevent the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
Requires STC40 transformer (power supply).