BL-7000X ESD Brushless Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 144398
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $40.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
Required Companion Items:
6.1 - 24 lbf.in
70 - 280 cN.m
7 - 28 kgf.cm
The HIOS BL-7000X ESD is a brushless electric screwdriver designed for high volume manufacturing. The power tool features a robust brushless motor design that provides durability and longer-lasting service life than their counterparts, brush type electric screwdrivers. There is minimal heat build-up while operating the tool continuously. It maintains a clean environment without emitting carbon particles and significantly reduce maintenance costs. High-speed rotation shortens the tightening time and improves work efficiency. The brushless electric screwdriver automatically shuts off once the preset torque is achieved and enhances product quality through precision torque control and user comfort. The ESD safe tool prevents the occurrence of electrostatic discharge.
- High Power brushless motor design that provides durability and longer-lasting service life than a brush type electric screwdriver.
- Accurate torque control provides precise and controlled fastening with an automatic shut-off clutch.
- Minimal heat build-up while operating the tool continuously.
- ESD safe tool prevents electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- Precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- High-speed rotation shortens the tightening time and improves work efficiency.
- Maintains a clean environment without emitting carbon particles and significantly reduce maintenance costs
- Compact size with an ergonomic grip.
- Torque adjustment scale.
- Requires the T-70BL transformer (power supply).
- Two-way Start System (Switchable between Lever Start and Push-to-Start)
Requires the T-70BL transformer (power supply).