BLG-4000XBC1 Brushless Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 144524
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $35.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
You will also need
0.9 - 4.8 lbf.in
10 - 55 cN.m
1.5 - 5 kgf.cm
The HIOS BLG-BC1 Series is a brushless electric screwdriver with a built-in screw counter. The power tool is designed for high production environments at an affordable price. The screw counter helps manufacturers detect and eliminate costly screw-fastening errors during the assembly process. Features a high performance brushless motor design that provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs. Designed to detect cross threading, omissions, unfinished rundowns and cycle incompletes. Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously. Provides precision torque control with an automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved. A quality tool at a great price.
- Torque Ranges 0.9 - 17 lbf.in
- Features a built-in screw counter. No external screw counter needed.
- Detect and eliminate costly screw-fastening errors.
- Detects cross threading, omissions, unfinished rundowns and cycle complete.
- Detection of fastening error and buzzer alert.
- Fastener accept and reject lights (Go/No Go).
- Visual assembly fastener count (count up or down), including total count. Program fastening time.
- High performance brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance cost for electric drivers.
- Designed for high production environments at an affordable price.
- Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously.
- Ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- Start Systems:
- BLG-4000X model: Lever Start
- BLG-5000X, model: Two-way Start System (Switchable between Lever Start and Push-to-Start)
- Torque adjustment scale.
- Requires transformer (power supply).