BLG-5000XBC1 Brushless Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 144525
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $35.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
1.7 - 10 lbf.in
20 - 120 cN.m
2 - 12 kgf.cm
The HIOS BLG-BC1 Series is a brushless electric screwdriver with a built-in screw counter. The power tool is designed for high production environments at an affordable price. The screw counter helps manufacturers detect and eliminate costly screw-fastening errors during the assembly process. Features a high-performance brushless motor design that provides durability and reduces standard maintenance costs. Designed to detect cross-threading, omissions, unfinished rundowns, and cycle incompletes. Minimal heat build-up even when the tool is operated continuously. Provides precision torque control with an automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved. A quality tool at a great price.
- Features a built-in screw counter. No external screw counter is needed
- Detect and eliminate costly screw-fastening errors
- Detects cross-threading, omissions, unfinished rundowns and cycle complete
- Detection of fastening error and buzzer alert
- Fastener accept and reject lights (Go/No Go)
- Visual assembly fastener count (count up or down), including the total count. Program fastening time
- High Power brushless motor design that provides durability and longer-lasting service life than a brush type electric screwdriver
- Accurate torque control provides precise and controlled fastening with an automatic shut-off clutch
- Minimal heat build-up while operating the tool continuously. External torque adjustment scale
- Ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- Requires a transformer T-45BL or T-70BL (power supply).
- Two-way Start System (Switchable between Lever Start and Push-to-Start)