CL4000-ESD Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 144099
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $40.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
Required Companion Items:
0.9 - 4.8 lbf.in
10 - 55 cN.m
1.5 - 5 kgf.cm
The CL-Series electric torque screwdriver by HIOS is designed for heavy-duty production and delivers reliability as well as precision torque. The full auto shut-off clutch on this electric screwdriver completely stops the bit from turning once the torque setting is reached. This feature protects the fastener from being damaged by the electric screwdriver's bit. The HIOS electric screwdriver is a smart choice for operations requiring a wide range of torque values. Common usages for this electric screwdriver include demanding assembly-fastening applications that require torque control, screw counting functionality and ESD protection.
- Ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- Low DC voltage for safe operation and long life.
- Precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- Compact size with a grip designed for operator comfort.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- Requires a Transformer (power supply) like STC30 Plus, CLT-60 or CLT-70STC3.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Accurate torque control provides precise and controlled fastening with automatic shut-off clutch.