CL4000 Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 144110
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $40.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
Required Companion Items:
0.9 - 4.8 lbf.in
10 - 55 cN.m
1.5 - 5 kgf.cm
The CL-4000 is an electric torque screwdriver by HIOS. The assembly power tool shuts off once the preset torque is achieved. The brush-type electric screwdriver is used for tightening small screws, nuts and bolts. Increase productivity output and enhance process control with precision torque control screwdriver. The compact, lightweight design provides user comfort. The tool features a low-voltage DC safety design.
- Accurate torque control provides precise and controlled fastening with an automatic shut-off clutch.
- Low DC voltage for safe operation and long life.
- Brush type electric screwdriver shut-offs once preset torque is achieved.
- Compact size with a grip designed for operator comfort.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter. The error-proofing device detects and eliminates costly screw-fastening errors. The Scout monitors and identifies missing screws, cross-threading, omissions, unfinished rundowns.
- Requires a Transformer (power supply) like STC30 Plus, CLT-60 or CLT-70STC3.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Lever start tool.