EFC-R 80P Radial Gearing Electric Torque Multiplier
Item #: 210186
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Certificate — $105.00
Time Interval is required
413 - 2787 lbf.ft
560 - 3780 N.m
57.1 - 385.6 kgf.m
Radial gearing electric torque multipliers are designed for precision tightening and loosening of all heavy duty fastening applications. These multipliers are specially designed for heat plate exchanger applications. The torque multiplier shuts-off when the pre-set torque is achieved. It is non-impacting and operates at a smooth, continuous rotation.
Accuracy better than ± 5%
- Compact design is safe, easy, and simple to handle.
- Low profile radial head allows access where clearance is limited.
- Specially designed for heat plate exchanger applications.
- Continuously rotating hex drive is faster than hydraulics and more reliable than impacting tools.
- Torque reaction is absorbed by means of a reaction stud.
- Hex drive size reduces or enlarges with drop in hex adapters.
- Universal AC Input (100-253V / 45-66 Hz) and features LED display.