EZ-Slider 8 Sliding Torque Arm
Item #: 260101
- 5.9 lbf.ft
- 8 N.m
- 0.8 kgf.m
1/4" air fitting
Balancer Weight Capacity:
4.4 - 6.6 lbs
Maximum Vertical Stroke:
The EZ-Slider torque arm is crafted with a lightweight durable carbon fiber, the arm offers X & Y axis mobility. It provides the freedom to travel side-to-side and up & down on a production floor. An ideal ergonomic solution for multi-tool applications such as a moving production and assembly line where balancers are fixed to a trolley system. Eliminates torque reaction of assembly tools. Can be used with a variety of assembly tools like angle nutrunners and electric & pneumatic screwdrivers.
- An ideal ergonomic solution for multi-tool applications such as a moving production and assembly line. Ideal for automotive production lines.
- Maintenance Free.
- Arm is crafted with a lightweight durable carbon fiber.
- Easy to install and improves operator comfort and productivity.
- Requires little space and doesn’t disrupt production flow.
- Mountable with a standard rail system, trolley, aluminum extrusion, wall or existing work station.
- Eliminates torque reaction of power tools. Can be used with a variety of assembly tools like angle nutrunners and electric & pneumatic screwdrivers.
- Arm slides up and down and provides X & Y axis mobility. A Gliding Rail System allows the Slider arm the freedom to travel horizontally (side to side) on a production floor. Multiple Slider arms can be mounted to it.
Note! The EZ-Slider 8 & 20 comes with a standard 1/4" air fitting. An electric tool clamp if sold separately.