HSF-20 Screw Presenter
Item #: 144727
Screw Max. Head Diameter "D":
Screw Max. Shaft Diameter "d":
Screw Max Head Height "t":
Screw Max Length "L":
The screw dispenser is a high-precision yet inexpensive tabletop screw-feeder designed to enhance productivity. Instead of the operator picking-up screws for the assembly process, screws are placed into the hopper of the screw presenter and dispensed for pick-up by the assembly tool. The compact system can fit into any work environment for easy accessibility and provides virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Screws are poured into the hopper of the screw presenter and automatically lined up for dispensing.
- This simple mechanism allows trouble-free operation, eliminating jammed or stuck screws.
- The unique up and down screw hopper feeds screws efficiently to the screw-feeding rail and the photo sensors prevent screws from jamming or sticking.
- Pick up the rate of up to two screws per second.
- The versatile unit can easily change to another screw by simply changing the screw-feeding rail. It can feed sems, w-sems, washer-head, and flat head screws.
- HSF models feature an ultra-slim and compact design (55mm or 2 1/8” wide) for efficient use of small workstations.