IFR CRS100-0406FH Clean Room Torque Screwdriver
Item #: 020484
4.4 - 36 lbf.in
50 - 406 cN.m
5.1 - 41 kgf.cm
The IFR CRS100-0406FH clean room screwdriver is preset torque screwdriver product has been discontinued. You can access supporting product information from this page.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Exceeds Class 100 clean room standards.
- Special seals prevent contamination.
- External components are high-grade stainless steel to inhibit any form of corrosion.
- Special microfiltered internal lubricant.
- Preset torque limiting screwdriver (internally adjustable).
- Thrust bearings insure that the torque setting is independent of any end load applied by the operator.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Precision radial ball clutch "slips-free" when the preset torque is reached preventing over-torquing.
- The IFR model is "impact free" when the cam mechanism resets.
- Screwdriver is torque limiting and calibrated in the CW direction only.