This product has been replaced by: FG-8i Preset Torque Screwdriver
Minor TLS0135 Preset Torque Screwdriver SD
Item #: 020062
1.2 - 12 lbf.in
14 - 135 cN.m
1.4 - 13.7 kgf.cm
The Minor TLS0135 blue preset torque screwdriver product has been discontinued. You can access supporting product information from this page.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Preset torque limiting screwdriver (internally adjustable).
- Thrust bearings insure that the torque setting is independent of any end load applied by the operator.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Precision radial ball clutch "slips-free" when the preset torque is reached preventing over-torquing.
- Bi-directional operation and is calibrated in either the CW or CCW direction.