This product has been replaced by: FG-20i, FG-40i and FG-125i Preset Torque Screwdrivers
PTL 45i-Q Preset Torque Limiter
Item #: 280063
9.1 - 45 lbf.in
102.8 - 508.5 cN.m
10.5 - 51.7 kgf.cm
The PTL45i-Q preset torque limiter product has been discontinued. You can access supporting product information from this page.
Repeatability within +/- 6% of pre-set torque value.
- Designed to be used in-line to limit torque for hand (static) applications. For low torque applications.
- Can also be used as an overload protection device on most applications where measuring a static overload is needed.
- The rotary clutch mechanism slips free when the pre-set torque value is reached, eliminating overtightening. The mechanism then automatically resets.
- Pre-set using a torque analyzer.
- Bi-directional operation and are calibrated in either the CW or CCW direction.
- Lightweight and easy-to-use.
Do not use PTL with a power tool.