The Mountz torque and automation control system is a revolutionary change in repeatable screw fastening technology. The patented HD-Series hybrid system is the world's first torque control tool using both air and electric power to set and control torque. The HD's precise pneumatic pressure sensor and patented algorithm allow for precision digital torque selection. It provides real-time monitoring and torque control of the tightening process. It provides repeatability of the torque applied to screws, regardless of joint characteristics and frictional differences in actual applications. Affordable, flexible system that can replace up to 8 conventional screwdrivers.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Various models that range from 4.4 - 86.8 lbf.in
- Increase productivity with one tool instead of 2 - 8 tools. Perfect for cell based manufacturing environments, change torque via front panel, PLC or direct connection to I/O on controller.
- Visual digital torque & speed control. .
- Built in screw counter, error detection, fastening strategy setting and customized software package provide documented fastening and control.
- State of the art technology at a fraction of the price. Replace 2 - 4 tools with 1 HD-Series system.
- Electric Screwdrivers feature a high performance brushless motor design that provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers.
- ESD housing and bit tip control to 1 ohm, (cable not ESD).
- Low inertial force provides smooth reaction-less operation with little G force to assembled parts.
- Programmable digital torque setting with memory for 8 preset torque settings.
- 25P I/O interface to a PLC or 8 direct sensor ports.