XP-Series In-Line Air Screwdrivers
Crafted for high production environments, the Flex Power In-Line air screwdriver provides durability, power and speed for assembly and manufacturing applications at an affordable price. Designed for safe operation and increase comfort for operators, the Flex Power tools provide lower noise decibels than comparative air tools as well as minimal vibration and low torque reaction on the operator. Featuring a patented clutch design the Flex Power tools delivers reliable accuracy with repeatable torque control. The clutch mechanism shuts off the air supply when the preset torque setting is achieved, preventing over-torque conditions from occurring.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Various models that range from 2.6 - 95.5 lbf.in
- The high-performance oil-free motor delivers environmentally friendly, durable, power and speed. One-third more power than competitive models.
- Safe operation with reduced noise, vibration and low torque reaction.
- High accuracy patented clutch with precision automatic shut-off.
- Soft texture ergonomic grip for operator comfort.
- One-touch torque adjustment eliminates the difficult setup of drivers.
- Torque cover prevents operator tampering.
- Four different colored tool bands allow color-coding of specific torque values (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow are included)
- Built with new aluminum alloy to provide durability and reduced maintenance - no cracking, fading, or chipping found in composite body tools.
- Ergonomically safer than harmful hammering and vibration of impact wrenches.