HD-Series Automation Electric Screwdrivers
The HD-Series automation electric screwdrivers operate with only the HDC controllers. The HD-Series electric screwdrivers feature a high performance brushless motor design that provides durability and reduces the common maintenance costs associated brush type electric screwdrivers. These brushless electric torque screwdrivers are engineered for automation assembly applications that provide manufactures with a rapid, reliable and precise method of fastening screws. The technology of these automation tools provide tighter process control and higher quality standards, while keeping costs down. The patented HD-Series hybrid torque control system is the world's first torque tool using both air and electric power to set and control torque.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
Requires HDC 35i Hybrid Contoller or HDC40i Hybrid Controller and MAC-20 mini air compressor. Brushless screwdrivers are also available for robotic and vacuum model options.
- Various models that range from 4.4 - 86.8 lbf.in
- Electric screwdriver is engineered for automation applications that provide manufactures with a rapid, reliable and precise method of fastening screws.
- Reduces the production cycle.
- Production flexibility and rapid reconfiguration for new production projects.
- Provides a consistent repeatable process control and eliminates potential variations.
- Integration control and data exchange.
- Optimum asset utilization. Tooling expense delivers favorable return of investment.
- Maintenance and repair are easy and low cost.
- Requires HDC 35i Hybrid Contoller or HDC40i Hybrid Controller and MAC-20 mini air compressor.
- ESD safe tool designed and prevent the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- Increase productivity with one tool instead of 2 - 8 tools. Perfect for cell based manufacturing environments.
- Electric screwdriver features a high performance brushless motor design that provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs associated with brush type electric screwdrivers.
- ESD housing and bit tip control to 1 ohm, (cable not ESD).
- Low inertial force provides smooth reaction-less operation with little G force to assembled parts.
- Lever start tool.