YF Series Screwdriver
Designed for high torque production environments the YF-Series feature a high performance brushless motor design that provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers. The YF tool is ESD certified, ensuring less than 1 Ohm at the bit tip. ESD management in power tools ensures product quality, cost savings and a reduction in overall ESD failures. Manufacturing engineers involved with microelectronic products are aware of the importance of controlling Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) failures. Lapses in preventing the occurrence of electrostatic discharge can affect production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Various models that range from 6.1 - 86.8 lbf.in
- High performance 4 pole brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers.
- Programmable speed, angle and auto reverse.
- Programmable soft start mode (30 to 2000 ms).
- Programmable multi-hit mode for soft joint applications.
- Designed for high production environments. Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously.
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect driver from damage or malfunction. Features a LED display that signals the tool status for the operator to view.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Requires YFC-35D controller.
- All models are ESD designed and prevent the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- Three-step multi-sequence mode: CW angle, CCW angle & holding time.
- Lever start tool.