The DC control tool is a reliable robotic spindle system engineered for precise, accurate and repeatable torque control. The high performance automation fastening system allows manufacturers to optimize the assembly area, reduce labor costs and increase productivity. The robotic screwdriver system features built-in error-proofing data and screw counter. Multiple fastening strategies can be implemented for sensitive or of difficult assembly joints. Increase productivity as one tool can be programmed to do the job of multiple conventional tools; saving time, maintenance cost, space & training.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Various models that range from 0.08 - 434 lbf.in
- Productivity: Increase productivity with one tool instead of 2 - 8 tools. Provides a consistent repeatable process control and eliminates potential variations
- Flexibility: Easy integration into production line. Rapid reconfiguration for new production projects.
- ROI: Optimum asset utilization. Tooling expense delivers favorable return of investment.
- Quality: Traceability and error-proofing. Real time monitoring. Swiss DC servo motor provides precise, accurate and repeatable torque control.
- I/O Interface: Digital I/O signals for communication with external devices such as PLC
- Controller Memory:Up to 15 process sequences with 10 program steps.Collect and save all fastening data on SD memory card.
- Torque Analysis: Fastening torque data analysis (Standard Deviation, Mean, Average, CP, CPK ) with TPM (Torque Process Monitoring) Touch Screen accessory option.
- Controller is fully programmable via the touch screen.
- Certified and documented fastening results. Supplied with free certification.
- Operate a leaner production environment with flexible, configurable tool set up.
- Make fastening compliance and documentation easy.