BF-Series Standard Models
The E-DRIV® BF-Series standard models feature an adjustable RPM setting on the tool and a selectable Soft Start mode.
Engineered for high-volume manufacturing applications, the brushless motor design ensures durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs associated with brush-type electric screwdrivers.
The BF power tool is ESD certified, ensuring less than 1 Ohm at the bit tip. ESD management assures product quality, cost savings, and a reduction in overall ESD failures.
Pair our BF-Series electric screwdrivers with tool balancers and ergonomic torque arms. Give your workers a hand by holding onto their tools for them, decreasing the number of motions they need for each screw and allowing them to work more quickly and efficiently. Tool balancers also help workers avoid fatigue which can lead to low productivity, mistakes, and injuries.
- BF-Series models range from 0.9 to 10.4 lbf.in. Suitable for low torque applications.
- The external torque adjustment scale allows team leaders to change torque quickly and easily. For an extra layer of error-proofing, add a torque cover that prevents operators from making adjustments without approval, preventing mistakes.
- Designed for high-production environments, BF drivers experience minimal heat build-up, even when the tool is operated continuously. Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect drivers from damage or malfunction.
- ESD safe tool prevents electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation, and profitability.
- BF-Series drivers can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter for an additional layer of error-proofing.
- The screwdriver features a selectable soft start mode (from 0.2-0.6 seconds) that controls the initial speed ramp. Adjust the starting speed of an electric screwdriver for a slow rotation, which allows for smooth engagement between fasteners and parts. It helps prevent cross-threading.
- BF-Series Standard Models feature an adjustable RPM setting on the tool. The RPM setting is adjusted with designated RPM increments within the range of the tool model.
- High-performance Swiss Maxon brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers.
Mountz Quality Standard:
- Requires STC 40 Transformer (power supply).
- Requires Program Lock Key in order to adjust RPM & Soft Start Settings for BF-Series standard models. The Program Lock Key must be plugged into the STC40 Transformer.
- Pistol Grip Attachment: Convert the in-line electric screwdriver into a pistol grip-style tool. Compatible with only these models: BF060, BF080 & BF120.
- Drive Adapters: This adapter changes the bit drive socket configuration from a ¼” drive to a 4mm HIOS drive or vice versa.
Error-Proofing & Process Improvement:
- Torque Cover: for BF060, BF080 & BF120 models only. Torque cover protects the BF-Series electric screwdriver from incidental adjustment or operator tampering with the tool.
- Screw Counter: Add an error-proofing device to the BF driver, eliminate costly screw fastening errors and reduce scrap rates. The fastener tracking device counts the number of screws delivered and detects and displays fastening errors in real-time such as cross-threading, stripped screws, cam-outs, unfinished rundowns, and parts with missing screws.
- Screw Presenter: Deliver up to two screws per second to a fixed point where a human or robotic operator picks them up, cutting production time in half.
- Mag-O-Nets: Magnetize a bit by sliding it onto the bit—commonly used with a screw presenter.
- Vacuum Adapters: The kit is mounted on an electric screwdriver with a suction head that holds the screw on the bit, enabling the operator to pick it up with the tool. This effective, time-saving device works with most fasteners—commonly used with a screw presenter.
- Tool Balancers: Provides easy handling for operators that work with power tools for long, continuous hours. A balancer enables a tool to be positioned over the workstation and helps workers avoid fatigue which can lead to low productivity, mistakes, and injuries.
- Ergonomic Torque Arms: Providing ergonomic solutions for your assembly line workers lessens fatigue, prevents injuries, and boosts productivity. Torque arm absorbs the torque reaction generated by a power tool.. Mountz offers various arm configurations for flexible and mobile workstation designs. The ergonomic torque arms improve employee safety.
- Tool Stand: Prevent damage to power tools from dropping. Convenient tool positioning - adjust both vertically and horizontally.
Service & Calibration:
- Torque Analyzers & Sensors: If torque tools slip out of calibration, that could impact the quality of your products. Having an accurate way to test calibration onsite regularly is a great way to reduce risk. With Mountz torque analyzers and sensors, you can test tools before they go into service daily or weekly.
- Run-Down Adapters: It is used when testing power tools with a torque analyzer or sensor. The run-down adapter (RDA) is designed to provide consistent and reliable torque readings for power-driven torque control tools. An RDA reduces the impact and irregular peaks that cause poor repeatability. The device is mounted in-line between the tool drive and the transducer.
- Prepaid Calibration Vouchers: Book calibration in advance to ensure your tools are always in top condition and ready to use. Add this service to any tooling purchase.