BF-Series Standard Plus Models
The E-DRIV® BF-Series standard plus models feature a selectable Double Hit Mode for soft joint applications and a selectable Soft Start mode. Engineered for high volume manufacturing applications the brushless motor design ensures durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs associated with brush type electric screwdrivers. The BF power tool is ESD certified, ensuring less than 1 Ohm at the bit tip. ESD management assures product quality, cost savings and a reduction in overall ESD failures.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
Requires STC 40 Transformer (power supply).
- Various models that range from 0.9 - 10.4 lbf.in
- High performance Swiss Maxon brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers.
- Designed for high production environments. Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously.
- Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect driver from damage or malfunction. Features a LED display that signals the tool status for the operator to view.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Requires STC 40 Transformer (power supply).
- ESD safe tool prevents the occurrence of electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.