BLG-Series Brushless Electric Torque Screwdrivers
The HIOS BLG-Series is a brushless electric screwdriver designed for high production environments at an affordable price. Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously. Provides precision torque control with an automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved. Features a high performance brushless motor design that provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs of electric screwdrivers. With almost no expendable parts and simple design, the brushless screwdriver life cycle is extended and maintains a clean working environment.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Torque Ranges 0.9 - 10 lbf.in
- Designed for high production environments at an affordable price.
- High performance brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance cost for electric drivers.
- Minimal heat build-up even when tool is operated continuously.
- Ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved.
- Start Systems: - BLG-4000X model: Lever Start - BLG-5000X, model: Two-way Start System (Switchable between Lever Start and Push-to-Start)
- Torque adjustment scale.
- Requires a transformer T-45BL or T-70BL (power supply).
- OPC models are designed to operate with BLOP-STC3 screw counter. The error-proofing device detects and eliminates costly screw-fastening errors. It monitors and identifies missing screws, cross-threading, omissions, unfinished rundowns.