NF-Series Angle and Auto Reverse Models
The E-DRIV® NF-Series angle and auto reverse models are designed for installing heli-coil screw thread inserts, as well as light tapping and gauging applications. These installation tools can set and adjust the speed and the rotation (number of turns) and program an auto-reverse function.
Engineered for high-volume manufacturing applications, the brushless motor design ensures durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs associated with brush-type electric screwdrivers. Available in torque ranges from 2.6 to 39 lbf.in., this driver is Suitable for low, medium, and higher torque applications.
The NF power tool is ESD certified, ensuring less than 1 Ohm at the bit tip. ESD management assures product quality, cost savings, and a reduction in overall ESD failures. Lapses in preventing the occurrence of electrostatic discharge can affect production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation, and profitability.
Pair our NF-Series electric screwdrivers with tool balancers and ergonomic torque arms. Give your workers a hand by holding onto their tools for them, decreasing the number of motions they need for each screw and allowing them to work more quickly and efficiently. Tool balancers also help workers avoid fatigue which can lead to low productivity, mistakes, and injuries.
If you are looking for a driver with a lower torque range, Mountz BF-Series drivers may be more suitable for your application. If you are looking for a driver with a higher torque range, Mountz HF-Series drivers may be more suitable for your application.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- NF-Series angle and auto reverse models are available in torque ranges from 2.6 to 39 lbf.in. Suitable for low, medium, and higher torque applications. torque applications.
- The external torque adjustment scale allows team leaders to change torque quickly and easily. For an extra layer of error-proofing, add a torque cover that prevents operators from making adjustments without approval, preventing mistakes.
- Designed for high-production environments, NF drivers experience minimal heat build-up, even when the tool is operated continuously. Over Heat Protection (OHP) and Over Current Protection (OCP) protect drivers from damage or malfunction.
- ESD safe tool prevents electrostatic discharge, which improves production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation, and profitability.
- NF-Series drivers can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter for an additional layer of error-proofing.
- The screwdriver is designed for installing heli-coil screw thread inserts, as well as light tapping and gauging applications. These installation tools feature the ability to set and adjust the speed, and the rotation (number of turns), as well as program an auto-reverse function. Set the start and stop point by angle control within a range of 0.25 - 30 turns. Also set the “Stop Holding Time” within a range of 0.1 to 6 seconds.
- NF-Series Angle and Auto Reverse models feature an adjustable RPM setting on the tool. The RPM setting is adjusted with designated RPM increments within the range of the tool model.
- High-performance Swiss Maxon brushless motor design provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs for electric screwdrivers.
Mountz Quality Standard: