SS-Series Electric Torque Screwdrivers
The SS-Series is an electric torque screwdriver built for precision and accuracy. The unique “soft-stop” shock absorbing clutch design is ideal for assembling shock sensitive components such as disk drives, plastics, and electronics. The ergonomically designed clutch reduces impact and vibration transmitted in the screw fastening process, which delivers less torque reaction to operator.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Various models that range from 0.17 - 17.4 lbf.in.
- Precision "Soft-Stop" clutch prevents shock to sensitive assemblies like disk drives, plastics, electronics, etc.
- Ergonomically designed clutch and body case reduces impact and vibration transmitted in the screw fastening process.
- Low voltage requirement offers superior life and safe operation.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- Requires a Transformer (power supply).
- External torque adjustment scale.
- One way clutch - direct drive in the counter-clockwise direction for easy removal of tightened fasteners.
- Available in Clean Room, Vacuum,ESD, Push-to-Start and Lever models.