SS-Series Electric Torque Screwdrivers
The SS-Series is an electric torque screwdriver built for precision and accuracy. The unique “soft-stop” shock absorbing clutch design is ideal for assembling shock sensitive components such as disk drives, plastics, and electronics. The ergonomically designed clutch reduces impact and vibration transmitted in the screw fastening process, which delivers less torque reaction to operator.
- Various models that range from 0.17 - 17.4 lbf.in.
- Precision "Soft-Stop" clutch prevents shock to sensitive assemblies like disk drives, plastics, electronics, etc.
- Ergonomically designed clutch and body case reduce impact and vibration transmitted in the screw fastening process.
- The production tool is designed to increase productivity and enhance product quality through precision torque control and user comfort
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter.
- Requires a Transformer (power supply) like the STC30 Plus for SS-Series, CLT-60 or CLT-70STC3.
- Ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved. External torque adjustment scale
- One-way clutch - direct drive in the counter-clockwise direction for easy removal of tightened fasteners.
- ESD models are designed to prevent electrostatic discharge