Flex Power Pistol Grip Auto Shut-Off Pulse Tools
Auto shut-off pistol grip pulse tool that automatically shuts off the air supply when the pre-set torque is reached. The pistol grip models are commonly used for vertical operations. Designed for safe, reaction free operation for various industrial assembly applications. The FlexPower Pulse Tools provide operators with an industry leading power-to-weight ratio, allowing for a smaller tool selection for greater torques giving operators a lighter tool with more torque capability. Ergonomically safer than harmful hammering and vibration of impact wrenches. Built for durability with a superior O-ring design and specially designed pulse fluid FlexPower extends life between regular oil changes and provides more torque stability. Offers comfortable rubberized non-slip grips for easy handling and excellent thermal ergonomics. Low noise decibels, minimal vibration and low torque reaction. It is important to understand your joint application before a selecting a pulse tool.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Various models that range from 4.4 -332 lbf.ft
- Designed to enhance cycle time with high-speed rundown.
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio.
- Safe ergonomic selection - low noise decibels, minimal vibration & reaction free operation.
- Comfortable rubberized non-slip grips for easy handling and excellent thermal ergonomics.
- Specially designed pulse fluid extends life between oil changes and provides better torque stability. Double sealing increases performance and reduces maintenance.
- Shut-off and non shut-off models.
- Ergonomically safer than harmful hammering and vibration of impact wrenches.
- Pin Dentent included with square drive models.