EZ-Glider Telescoping Torque Arms
The ergonomic torque arms absorb the torque reaction emitted from power tools. Telescopic tool arms are mounted, collapsible arms capable of holding the weight of a power tool. They have swivel joints which allow them free range of motion within the radius of their arm. Telescopic arms are easily installed and highly effective at improving worker health in the long run. They’re an ergonomic solution to one of the most common workplace hazards in manufacturing and assembly: repetitive motion injuries. With the lightweight durable carbon fiber, the torque arm collapses like a telescope. The torque arm is ideal for assembly lines like automotive, aerospace, appliance & electronics, where space is a premium and operator safety, is mandatory.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Ergonomic torque arms absorb the torque reaction emitted from power tools
- The lightweight durable carbon fiber the arm collapses like a telescope.
- Easy-to-use requires little space and doesn't disrupt production flow.
- Recommend using a tool balancer with a telescoping arm.
- A balancing kit can be mounted on the side of any telescoping torque arm. It allows the arm to be used with pistol grip tools and angle nutrunners.
- The effortless handling of the torque arm provides comfortable tool operation and increased production.
- Mountable and easy to install on a wall, workbench, and a standard rail or trolley system.
- Eliminates torque reaction of power tools. Can be used with a variety of assembly tools like electric & pneumatic screwdrivers, nutrunners, pistol style tools, grinders, impact wrenches, drills, sanders, and percussion tools.
- Perfect for MVI applications.
- Universal adapter included.