Clean Room Torque Screwdrivers
High-value products manufactured to clean room standards need quality tools. Located in Silicon Valley, Mountz makes clean room screwdrivers that exceed Class 100 (ISO 5) clean room standards. Our built-in cam-over mechanism ensures industry-leading accuracy in even the most sensitive of environments. Mountz clean room screwdrivers offer companies the security of knowing the products they've invested in turn out exactly as designed.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Exceeds Class 100 clean room standards.
- Special seals prevent contamination.
- External components are high-grade stainless steel to inhibit any form of corrosion.
- Special microfiltered internal lubricant.
- Aluminum handle sealed with PTFE impregnated anodized finish.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).