Dial Torque Screwdrivers
A dial measuring torque screwdriver is designed for torque testing and torque verification. It is a versatile tool that is utilized for torque auditing and product evaluation. It can be used to monitor torque as it increases or decreases or display peak torque applied. The dial screwdriver is used in two common torque verification tests. One is the first movement test and the second is the loosening test. The screwdriver is standard instrument in engineer’s tool kit.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
TT250F/H and TT500F/H models are supplied with removable sliding T-bar.
- Memory system holds maximum torque reached. TT dial measuring screwdrivers can be used to monitor torque as it increases or decreases or to display peak torque applied.
- Flat tension spring is used to give the best linear characteristics in both directions.
- Especially designed for torque evaluation and verification.
- Quality constructed with stainless steel shafts, attractive colored aluminum handles and sturdy dials for maximum tool life.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Ideal tool for QC, R & D and assembly operations.
- Dual American and S.I. graduated scales.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated reading).