FG-IFR Preset Torque Screwdrivers
The FG-IFR (Impact Free Resetting) preset screwdrivers preset cam-over torque screwdriver improves process control and productivity. The unique IFR cam design provides a low-impact reset mechanism, which is ideal for assembling shock-sensitive components. It reduces the vibration transmitted in the screw tightening process—ideal for fastening delicate parts such as electronics, plastics, and life-saving medical devices.
- Low impact poka-yoke torque screwdriver prevents over-torque and vibration on sensitive components
- Calibration life 4x ISO standards, unmatched by any torque screwdriver
- Delivers repeatability, traceability and precision for all tightening applications
- Preset screwdriver ensures that the correct torque value is consistently applied to each fastener
- Cam-over technology ensures correct torque is applied and eliminates fastener breakage issues
- Industry leading warranty: 2 years unconditional. Lifetime against defects
Quality-minded engineers can give Mountz FG tools to any operator and have the confidence that he/she will deliver the correct torque, time after time.
Pick your range and color and buy below. Read our white paper!
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Torque screwdriver prevents operators from influencing the torque output when tightening fasteners.
- Accuracy and precision delivered for all fastening applications.
- Engineered with a cam-over mechanism, the poka-yoke screwdriver prevents over-torque.
- The FG IFR model is "impact-free resetting" when the cam mechanism resets.
- Advanced cam-over technology provides a completely smooth reset reducing the risk of users loosening fasteners or breakage.
- Calibration life 4x ISO standards
- A unique bearing system eliminates axial load and sideloads on the fastener applied by the operator.
- Unmatched security of the tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale—must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- A patented secure bit locking mechanism with a one-touch release can only be activated by the user for greater flexibility of applications and efficiency on the line.
- Reduced bit wear lowers the incidence of bits falling out, which can slow production or cause product damage.
- The screwdriver is torque limiting and calibrated in the CW direction only.
- Ergonomic handles are designed with fewer flutes and larger recesses to make the tools easier to hold, less likely to cause hand fatigue and make drivers easier to clean.
- Enable quick and error-free tool and torque setting identification with four different color-coding label options.
- Two-year unlimited warranty.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- The new design improves serviceability, reduces downtime, and enables the replacement of individual parts to extend the life of your investment.
- Mountz extensive Cmk testing happened over 20,000 continuous torque readings and is documented in a Mountz-authored technical whitepaper.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
Learn the testing benefits of Cmk and why this measure is essential when evaluating torque tools. Download the white paper.