PSE Preset Torque Screwdrivers
The PSE is a preset torque screwdriver (internally adjustable) that delivers precision torque control. Built with a cam-over design, the accurate torque screwdriver prevents a fastener or bolt from being under and over tightened. Featuring a soft textured grip, the torque driver is an ergonomically safe tool for the operator to use and is ESD compliant. Using a quality torque screwdriver ensures that proper torque is being applied and maintains requirements associated with ISO quality standards.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
PSE1350 is supplied with removable sliding T-bar.
- Preset torque limiting screwdriver (internally adjustable).
- Thrust bearings insure that the torque setting is independent of any end load applied by the operator.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Precision radial ball clutch "slips-free" when the preset torque is reached preventing over-torquing.
- Bi-directional operation and is calibrated in either the CW or CCW direction.
- ESD compliant.
- Ergonomic rubber hand grip.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).