TLS-IFR Preset Torque Screwdrivers
The design action of the standard TLS screwdrivers is such that when the tool reaches its pre-set torque value the mechanism disengages from the drive thus limiting the torque applied. Further rotation of the screwdriver handle resets the mechanism ready for the next torquing operation. The IFR models eliminates any small reaction during resetting.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Preset torque limiting screwdriver (internally adjustable).
- Thrust bearings insure that the torque setting is independent of any end load applied by the operator.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Precision radial ball clutch "slips-free" when the preset torque is reached preventing over-torquing.
- The IFR model is "impact free" when the cam mechanism resets.
- Screwdriver is torque limiting and calibrated in the CW direction only.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).