TLS-IFR Preset Torque Screwdrivers
The error-proofing torque screwdriver is engineered with a cam-over mechanism that prevents over-torque. These screwdrivers are fitted with an IFR (Impact Free Resetting) cam that eliminates any slight reaction occurring during the screwdriver's resetting, which is ideal for assembling shock-sensitive components. Preset hand torque screwdrivers are suitable for fastening applications where operators repeatedly assemble parts at the same torque setting. As a quality control tool, the screwdriver allows any user to deliver the correct torque with confidence regardless of task and operator skill level. Using a quality torque screwdriver ensures that proper torque is being applied and maintains requirements associated with ISO quality standards.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Preset torque limiting screwdriver (internally adjustable).
- Thrust bearings insure that the torque setting is independent of any end load applied by the operator.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Precision radial ball clutch "slips-free" when the preset torque is reached preventing over-torquing.
- The IFR model is "impact free" when the cam mechanism resets.
- Screwdriver is torque limiting and calibrated in the CW direction only.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).