TLS-OWC Preset Torque Screwdrivers
The TLS-OWC torque screwdriver is a one-way torque clutch system designed to apply torque in one direction and remain positive (no torque control) in the opposite direction. This allows the tool to be used for easy screw removal. Ideal for maintenance and refurbishing applications and where undoing or loosening screws is required.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Preset torque limiting screwdriver (internally adjustable).
- One-way clutch system is designed for the screwdriver to apply torque in one direction and lockup in the opposite direction for easy screw removal. Ideal for maintenance and refurbishing applications.
- Thrust bearings insure that the torque setting is independent of any end load applied by the operator.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Precision radial ball clutch "slips-free" when the preset torque is reached preventing over-torquing.
- Ideal for maintenance and refurbishing applications.
- Screwdriver is torque limiting and calibrated in the CW direction only.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).