Preset Torque Limiters
For companies with minor torque control needs, Mountz torque limiters provide the value of a set of torque tools for a fraction of the cost. Mounted in-line on a regular hand tool, torque limiters use a rotary clutch mechanism that lets operators accurately control torque output. Adding torque control capabilities to your toolbox will improve the quality of your results and lower the risk of faulty repairs. Durable, dependable, and versatile, Mountz torque limiters allow you to complete tough, technical service jobs with the knowledge that you have the right tools to get it done.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- Various models that range from 1 to 85 lbf.in.
- Designed to be used in-line to limit torque for hand (static) applications. For low torque applications.
- Can also be used as an overload protection device on most applications where measuring a static overload is needed.
- The rotary clutch mechanism slips free when the pre-set torque value is reached, eliminating overtightening. The mechanism then automatically resets.
- Pre-set using a torque analyzer.
- Bi-directional operation and are calibrated in either the CW or CCW direction.
- Lighweight and easy-to-use.
- Non-length dependent. Bi-directional operation and are calibrated in either the CW or CCW direction.
Repeatability within +/- 6% of pre-set torque value.