MTBN Break-Over Wrenches
The MTBN is a preset production torque wrench with flexibility to adapt to different fastening applications as it is compatible with different head options. The unique break-over mechanism, provides an operator ample time to react once the target torque is reached and to stop applying any additional force to the fastener. Break-over torque wrenches improve control of the fastening process by reducing the risk of both over and under tightening.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- A preset production torque wrench with flexibility to adapt to different applications with ability to change different head options. Breaks over upon reaching preset torque and reset automatically.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- All models are are fitted with double positive torque adjustment locking system to prevent tampering.
- Compact and well balanced. Ideal for use in restricted areas.
- Interchangeable Heads for all models are available.
- MTBN2 & MTBN10 are ESD compliant.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
Head options for wrenches MTBN 2 and 10 models
Head options for wrenches with 16mm Spigot end fittings (MTBN 25, 65, 135, 200 models)