SD200Z-E/V Brushless Electric Screwdriver
Item #: 145929
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $40.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
Required Companion Items:
0.4 - 1.7 lbf.in
4.9 - 19.6 cN.m
0.5 - 2 kgf.cm
Minimum Adjustable RPM Range:
Maximum Adjustable RPM Range:
Designed for robotic and automated torque applications, the SD200Z-E/V robotic off-set electric screwdriver delivers precision torque control at every turn. The robotic screwdriver increases productivity as one tool can be programmed to do the job of multiple conventional tools, saving time, maintenance cost, space and training. The innovative automation fastening system provides the ability to quickly transform the manufacturing area along with the flexibility to make steady product improvements for small or large production batches. The low inertial force provides smooth reaction-less operation with little G force to assembled parts. The failure of a three-cent fastener that isn't properly tightened can lead to catastrophic or latent failures. Fasteners that are insufficiently fastened can vibrate loose and excessive torque can strip threaded fasteners. The assembly automation tool provides a consistent repeatable process control and eliminates potential variations.
- Robotic off-set electric screwdriver for automated and fixtured fastening applications that provide manufactures with a rapid, reliable and precise method of fastening screws.
- Reduces the production cycle.
- Production flexibility and rapid reconfiguration for new production projects.
- Provides a consistent repeatable process control and eliminates potential variations.
- Integration control and data exchange.
- Optimum asset utilization. Tooling expense delivers favorable return of investment.
- Maintenance and repair are easy and low cost.
- Requires SDC-24 torque controller.
- Increase productivity with one power tool instead of 2 - 8 tools. Perfect for cell based manufacturing environments.
- Robtoic electric screwdriver features a high performance brushless motor design that provides durability and reduces the standard maintenance costs associated with brush type electric screwdrivers.
- Low inertial force provides smooth reaction-less operation with little G force to assembled parts.
- Equipped with bit cushion mechanism and vacuum adapter.
- Forward and reverse direction by switch. Start and stop output signals.
Requires SDC-24 torque controller.