Standard (OWC) TLS0406 Preset Torque Screwdriver FH
Item #: 020304
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $20.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
4.4 - 36 lbf.in
50 - 406 cN.m
5.1 - 41 kgf.cm
The TLS-OWC torque screwdriver is a one-way clutch system is designed for the screwdriver to apply torque in one direction and lockup in the opposite direction for easy screw removal. Ideal for maintenance and refurbishing applications.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Preset torque limiting screwdriver (internally adjustable).
- Thrust bearings insure that the torque setting is independent of any end load applied by the operator.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- Precision radial ball clutch "slips-free" when the preset torque is reached preventing over-torquing.
- Ideal for maintenance and refurbishing applications.
- Screwdriver is torque limiting and calibrated in the CW direction only.