TBIH Preset Break-Over Wrench - Green
Item #: 068003-A
Calibration Options For This Product:
Add Calibration Service — $20.00
Preset Value is required
Torque Unit is required
Add Calibration Certificate
Time Interval is required
TBIH Wrench Green
25 - 50 ozf.in
17.7 - 35.3 cN.m
1.8 - 3.6 kgf.cm
The TBIH is a small torque wrench ideal for applications with limited space. The flexible preset wrench can adapt to different fastening applications as it is compatible with different head options like open end, box end, flare end, hex key end or a ratchet head. The slim wrench features a tamper-proof internal adjustment. When the TBIH torque wrench achieves torque, the head breaks-over signaling to the operator to stop applying torque to the fastener or bolt. Break-over torque wrenches improve control of the fastening process by reducing the risk of both over and under tightening.
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- Torque ranges from 25 ozf.in to 50 lbf.in.
- The break-over mechanism minimizes shock to assemblies.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer.
- "Breaks-over" when preset torque is reached eliminating overtorquing.
- Six different colored aluminum handles allow for color-coding of specific torque values in production areas.
- Small and lightweight. Ideal for use in restricted spaces.
- Interchangeable heads are manufactured with a common centerline so the torque setting remains the same when head sizes are changed.
Note! Torque is easily adjusted by removing the cap and turning the adjustment screw with the 3/16” Hex Key (supplied). Then verify torque output using a torque analyzer.