The TSP tool is a small preset cam-over torque wrench used for fastening applications where a single torque setting is required and will prevent an operator from incidentally adjusting the torque setting. As a quality control tool, the wrench allows any user to deliver the correct torque with confidence regardless of task and operator skill level. The TSP is a non-length dependant tool meaning it can be gripped at any point along the handle without affecting accuracy. Mountz cam-over wrenches were designed to remove any operator influence and deliver precision torque control
The preferred and certified ranges of these tools is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 6789 (+/- 6% of indicated setting).
- When the preset torque is reached, the unique cam action provides high repeatability while eliminating overtorquing.
- Anodized quality finish with stainless steel head.
- Comfortable rubber hand grip.
- Slim profile and light weight.
- Non-length dependent.
- ESD compliant.
- Tamper-proof internal adjustment. No external adjustment scale - must be preset using a torque analyzer..