The HIOS VZ-Series electric screwdriver is designed to plug directly into a power outlet and does not require a separate power supply unit. Ensures accuracy in fastening with precision automatic shut-off clutch once preset torque is achieved. Operates on a duty cycle of 0.5 seconds on and 3.5 seconds off.
- Various models that range from 3.5 - 39 lbf.in
- Plugs directly into a power outlet. Separate power supply not required
- Positive auto shut-off.
- Ergonomic hand grip.
- Push-to-start and Lever operated styles available.
- Duty cycle tool.
- 120 VAC, 10 foot power cord.
- External torque adjustment scale.
torque control,torque analyzers,torque testers,torque sensors,torque wrenches,electric screwdrivers,torque screwdrivers,torque multipliers,assembly tools,screw counters,assembly verification products,process control products,Apply Torque,Light (under 12 N.m or 8.8 lbf.ft),Electric,Power Assembly Tools