EZ-Glider Telescoping Torque Arm
Crafted with lightweight durable carbon fiber the torque arm collapses like a telescope. The torque arm is ideal for assembly lines like automotive, aerospace, appliance & electronics where space is a premium and operator safety is mandatory.
- Crafted with lightweight durable carbon fiber the arm collapses like a telescope.
- Easy-to-use, requires little space and doesn't disrupt production flow.
- The effortless handling of the torque arm provides comfortable tool operation and increased production.
- Mountable and easy to install on a wall, workbench and a standard rail or trolley system.
- Maintenance free.
- Eliminates torque reaction of power tools. Can be used with a variety assembly tools like, electric & pneumatic screwdrivers, nutrunners, pistol style tools, grinders, impact wrenches, drills, sanders, and percussion tools.
- Perfect for MVI applications.
- Universal Adapter included with EZ-12T & 30T models
- For higher torque range torque arm models
|EZ-12T||260075||8.8 lbf.ft||12 N.m||1 - 1.5"||18.1"||37"||1.35lbs|
|EZ-12T/1500||260115||8.8 lbf.ft||12 N.m||1 - 1.5"||25.6"||59"||2.7lbs|
|EZ-12T/2000||260116||8.8 lbf.ft||12 N.m||1 - 1.5"||32.3"||78.7"||3.3lbs|
|EZ-30T||260076||22.1 lbf.ft||30 N.m||1 - 2"||18.7"||37.5"||1.5lbs|
|EZ-30T/1500||260117||22.1 lbf.ft||30 N.m||1 - 2"||25.8"||59"||3.3lbs|
|EZ-30T/2000||260118||22.1 lbf.ft||30 N.m||1 - 2"||32.4"||78.7"||4lbs|
|EZ-30T/2500||260119||22.1 lbf.ft||30 N.m||1 - 2"||39.1"||98.4"||4.4lbs|
|Note! It is recommended to use a tool balancer with the telescoping torque arms. The telescoping arms should not be used at maximum arm reach on a permanent basis.|
Tool Positioning Options
Besides the standard in-line tool mounting position, the telescoping arm can be used with assembly tools in a variety of positions. For some tool positioning options, a different tool clamp needs to be order separately.
Blog Article - Protecting Employees & Making the Assembly Station Ergonomic