TorqueMate® PTT-Series Torque Meter
The PTT torque meter makes ISO 9001 documentation faster and easier. As an advanced torque controlling, monitoring and documentation solution, the torque analyzer enables operators and engineers to ensure product quality, safety and reliability promptly in a variety of manufacturing environments. The portable torque tester features the new EZ-Plug & Play technology, which is an auto-recognition system with Mountz torque sensors. The torque meters are designed for measuring torque, torque calibration, joint testing, auditing or for force and load measurement or verification of load cells.
Accuracy ± 0.5% of reading from 20% to 100%
|Perform Torque Tests & Torque Calibrations with a Torque Meter|
- Recommended for all hand screwdrivers, wrenches or power tools.
- Provides “EZ-Plug & Play” with Mountz Torque Sensors. Features “ARCII” technology, an instant auto-recognition system of the transducer connected to the PTT.
- Torque Meters operate with Torque & Force sensors.
- Selection of six/seven* operating modes: (Track, Peak, First Peak, Audit, Bolt Audit*, Spindle Audit and Torque + Angle). *The Bolt Audit Mode is an additional feature that is only available with PTT Bold Audit Model (Item #072995).
- Seven units of torque measurements: (ozf.in, lbf.in, lbf.ft, cN.m, N.m, kgf.m, kgf.cm). Two units of force measurements: (lbf and kN).
- Features built-in Tool Tests operation.
- Store a total of 5000 data points.
- Real Time Clock for time stamping of readings. USB interface to download readings to PC.
- Real time graph of torque vs. time using associated PC Windows software.
- Features Go / No Go LEDs that illuminate when high or low setting is achieved
|PTT-200 Bolt Audit Model (for HSD Torque Multipliers only)||072995|
Certified: Supplied with NIST-Traceable Certification of Calibration
- Easy to use menu structure, a six-digit display and connect to an external transducer.
- High Capacity Li-Ion Batteries for long life (30 hrs with standard transducers and 16 hrs with brushless rotary).
- Torque Meters can connect to most mv/v transducers and can store calibration data for up to 50 non smart torque & force sensors.
- The 5VDC capability allows unit to be used with a Brushless Rotary Transducer for testing pulse tools and high RPM tools.
- Torque and Angle data is displayed simultaneously when used with Torque and Angle transducers, up to 8000 RPM for angle measurement.
- Display Accuracy is better than +/- 0.0625 of reading.
- Five low-pass filter selections (3000, 2000, 1500, 500 and 200 Hz).
- “Flash" memory allows upgrades to be done by the user in the field & internet through the USB port.
Includes three PC Windows based software programs:
- Mountz Torque Meter Interface Program - for sensor calibrations, meter calibration and tool tests.
- Torque Meter Bootloader - for updating the PTT operating systems.
- "Excel Add-In" - for Real-Time data collection into an Excel spreadsheet. It also provides statistics calculations.
- Protective Cover
- Universal Charger (100-240 VAC)
- USB Cable
- Mountz Software Programs