BLRTSX Brushless Rotary Torque Sensors
The Mountz brushless rotary torque sensors are an ideal torque-auditing tool for testing the actual torque being applied on the assembly application. Particularly valuable for measuring torque on pulse tools with strong vibrations. By connecting a rotary torque sensor between an electric or pneumatic tool and the assembly application, you can monitor the torque being applied from the tool to a fastener or bolt.
CHOOSE THE MODEL BELOW FOR PURCHASING DETAILS
- The brushless rotary torque sensor is a compact design & bi-directional.
- The common brush bounce that plagues the accuracy testing of pulse tools is cured when using a BLRTSX.
- Non-Contact signal transfer and maintenance free.
- For use with most power tools, high RPM tools, or rotational measurement applications.
- Features ARCII technology, an instant auto-recognition system of the BLRTSX connected to the PTT or LTT.
Accuracy ± .2% of full scale